New to the Dates & Mates Podcast and Damona Hoffman? Here’s where you start.
Episode 300: A Master Class on the Future of Dating
In this Master Class, Damona covers:
- How to survive the disappearance of dating apps
- The ONE THING you must do before you start a relationship
- The gender roles of tomorrow and how to prepare for this shift
- How to diversify your dating pool now
- and so much more!
Episode 307: Tall Guy Vibe & Keeping It Cute
In the most recent episode of Dates & Mates, Damona tackles the “height question”: should height really matter in dating today?
Hot Take: Height is irrelevant in today’s world because physical traits no longer signal to women the biological need to feel provided for. Controversial, we know! Damona also gets a guy’s opinion on what pet peeves men really have in dating.
Read the full blog recap here!
Episode 290: A Master Class on How To Change Bad Dating Habits
Damona shows you how to fix your these bad dating habits:
- Ghosting – no one wants to be ghosted but almost everyone does it – then we make excuses for why that person didn’t deserve our time or the respect of a real response.
- Obligaswiping – Do you have a dating app installed on your phone right now that you hate?
- First Date Fails
- No pre-dating
- Not showing up your best
- The Set it and Forget it profile
- The Texting Trap – Texting is not a chemistry builder, it’s a chemistry blocker.
- Being afraid of starting over
- Negative self talk – What is that phrase that is playing over and over again in your mind about why you’re still single?
- Lack of a plan – Are you buying into the myth that love is meant to find you?
Read the full blog here!
Episode 275: A Comprehensive Guide to Dating Apps
TOP 5 Dating App Problems
- The Profile Problem
- The Pickiness Problem
- The Sit Back & Wait Problem
- The Dating Pool Problem
- The Dating Strategy Problem
PLUS, did you know that the latest studies on the marriage market show that there is a shortage of men with marriageable qualities? Damona covers this study published in the Journal of Marriage & Family and gives you the rundown and goes in-depth on:
- Are you pricing yourself out of the marriage market?
- What men and women can learn from this data
- How to solve your marriage market problems
Dates & Mates is here to give you all the information you need on dating. Are there any topics you want Damona to discuss on the podcast? Let us Know! You can DM her on all the socials @DamonaHoffman OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a way to connect on a deeper level and for you to get more personalized support from Damona on your love life.