If you’ve been a long-time listener of Dates & Mates, then ya’ll know how many topics Damona has covered over the past 400 episodes. But if you only see 100 episodes available right now, you’re not having a heat stroke. The remaining episodes have been locked away for VIPs and clients only… until today.
For the next month and a half, we’ll be reaching into the vault and shelling out the very best for you, in our Summer Encore Series! You’ll be hearing a mix of mini master classes and interviews that are making their comeback on Dates & Mates.
As for today’s episode… Getting through the matching process and screening process seems tough, but a lot of people worry most about the preparation process. So we’re kicking this series off with a masterclass on first dates.
Keep in mind that Covid is still a thing, so please take that into consideration when listening to this episode’s suggestions.
P.S. If you need more insights on dating safely in pandemic times, you can refer back to Damona’s recent Dating Health Update with Dr. James after listening to this episode.
FIRST DATES MASTERCLASS (2:46)
In this masterclass, Damona will cover topics like:
- Should I google my date before I go? (3:28)
- Why you should treat a video chat like a real date. (6:55)
- How should I dress on a first date? (10:03)
- How long should a first date last? (12:10)
- Where’s the best (and WORST) place to go on a first date? (16:02)
- Damona’s 7 Fun First Date Ideas for the Summer (18:40)
- Get your free Profile Starter Kit at DamonaHoffman.com
- Get a free 1 year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs with your first purchase at
- Prioritize yourself with 10% off your first month at Betterhelp.com/datesandmates
- Download the OkCupid app for free today!