Gold Digger & The Sexuality Secret
I AIN’T SAYING SHE’S A GOLD DIGGER… BUT SHE MIGHT BE A UNICORN
Do you ever wish you could be a little sexier? More free with your sexuality – the way you see people in media?
What could you learn if you could go behind the scenes a Playboy? Well today we have Wendy Miller with us to give us the inside scoop on all those dirty little secrets.
Wendy Miller, Host of Sex Ed The Musical, Former Playboy TV Head of Programming, and self-proclaimed “Sex Sherpa”, gives secrets on how to get comfortable with your sexuality and achieve fulfillment in all types of relationships
DATING DISH (5:50)
Is Kanye Wrong?
Kanye has requested that Kim stop dressing so sexy because it is “hurting his soul.” Wendy and Damona have THOUGHTS.
Everything you need to know before you start your sugar career
Have you ever wondered if a sugar mama or sugar daddy situation is right for you? Damona and Wendy break it down.
How to find a unicorn on dating apps
Actually, “unicorn hunting” is a term for finding a third party to join your threesome. This article brought up a lot of extra questions. Damona asks and Wendy answers.
Sexy Secrets (19:30)
Everything Wendy learned at Playboy
Wendy worked at Playboy so you don’t have to. She gives us the GREATEST insights on everything about sexuality and self love.
We go in-depth on:
- Why most women don’t really know what they want out of their sex life
- How to figure out what turns you on
- Does the G-spot really exist? (Asking for a friend)
- And so much more!
Wendy’s podcast, Sex Ed The Musical, gives us LIFE. Don’t miss it.
TECHNICALLY DATING (40:20)
Submit your questions Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook and hear our answers live on the show! Here’s what our listeners asked about this week:
- What do you do if you can’t be intimate with your wife, but you still have needs?
- How to navigate dating as a young professional who doesn’t want kids?
DO YOU HAVE A DATING HORROR STORY?
- DM Damona a voice memo on Social Media (@DamonaHoffman)
- Send Damona an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Leave us a message! (424-246-6255)