Lovers, it’s the first official week of summer! Welcome to the first official episode of the Dates & Mates Summer Love Series.
The topic this week? First Dates.
First dates are the foundation of every great relationship. The tone and the rules you set at the beginning will follow you into the relationship or squash the potential for one to develop. In this master class, Damona tells you how to plan the perfect first date. Here’s the rundown:
Why are first dates so important? (1:30)
Should I google my date before I go? (2:00)
The Phone Call (4:00)
What should wear on a first date? (8:00)
What’s a good thing to do on a first date? (13:00)
How long should a first date be? (16:00)
7 Date Ideas BETTER THAN A DINNER DATE (21:00)
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Get Damona’s First Date Starter Kit. You get advice on:
- The one thing you should ALWAYS always ALWAYS do before a first date.
- How to ensure a second date if you like the person you’re on a first date with
- And conversation tips to make sure it never falls flat or feels boring – crucial first date advice
- It also has an audio program that shows you 7 different ways to make a match and how to maximize their effectiveness
- This is perfect for anyone who feels like they’re burnt out on dating apps and need new ways to meet people
- Or if you feel like you’re doing everything you can to make a match but it’s simply not working
- This concise program is packed with actionable advice and in it I will teach you all the steps that I’ve used with my clients over the last 13 years to bring them more dates, and better quality dates
- And all the crucial steps you need to take before, during, and after to set yourself up for dating success.
- Do all the people you like on a first date never seem to call again?
- Do you find yourself getting tongue-tied or overwhelmed on a first date?
- Are you bored with your first dates and feeling like you’re running out of options?
Get your First Date Starter Kit at FirstDateStarterKit.Com