Are you ready to date in person?
Do you remember what it was like to sit across the table from a stranger and act like you were having a good time?
No? Us neither.
It has been so long that a lot of us don’t remember the basics of flirting and body language when meeting in person.
So today, Nicole Moore, body language expert & founder of Love Works Method, is giving us a quick but thorough refresher on the basics of flirting.
According to Nicole, it’s all about the eyes and energy.
More on that later. First we have headlines:
Dating Dish (1:37)
(1:37) Did lockdown make you a whole new person? Thousands of people say yes.
Oracle’s survey of 2,000 U.S. consumers found that the circumstances created by COVID-19 have made many people feel smarter and more open to new experiences, but also more conscientious and disconnected from their personal relationships.
(6:28) Is Bennifer really back? More on the most controversial rebound of the year.
The shocking and controversial reunion of Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck has us all talking about emotional rebounds.
FLIRTING 101 (11:40)
Damona welcomes Nicle Moore, body language expert and founder of Love Works Method. She works with many celebrities, reality stars, influencers, CEOs, and influential women to find their ideal partner.
You’ve seen her on Forbes, AskMen, USA Today, Today Show, US Weekly, Cosmopolitan, Brides, and today she is going to help us remember how to act on dates:
(14:07) Your body language, including your eyes and smile, reveals how you truly feel about someone else. Nicole gives a breakdown of the body language between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. She even compares Donald Trump and Melania with Kamala & Doug Harris.
According to Nicole, your eyes and smile reveal how you truly feel about the person you’re with. And she tells us exactly how to bring the right energy to a date using your body language. (14:07)
(21:15) Do men tell you you’re intimidating? Nicole gives tips on harnessing your strong energy to attract others who love you for it, not in spite of it.
(29:47) How to flirt the RIGHT way
(36:45) How to show interest and desire in a social distanced world
Want More Nicole?
Dear Damona (42:43)
- (Frances) I’ve been seeing this guy for a little over 6 months. He has moved away, but he calls me every day once he gets off work to ask me about my day. He flew me to where he lives now to meet his friends three weeks ago. They said that he has never brought a girl around them and they have grown up together. He is 32 years old and apparently has never had a girlfriend before. He did get wild during that weekend and I have never seen that side of him before (Black out drunk every night and ended up vanishing, so we all had no place to go). His friends got a hotel, but I stayed trying to find him to make sure he was safe. I ended up finding him and we went home. He woke up and had no idea about the night or anything after dinner (has no idea that I was in a strange place by myself looking for him or any details of him falling off a stage or riding a mechanical bull). I told him that I wasn’t happy and he apologized and just said he’s never been responsible for looking out for anyone but himself because he’s never dated. I asked what his expectations were with me and he said he had feelings for me, but didn’t know. I told him I thought that he needed to take some time to figure things out and find out exactly what he wants out of this, but I deserve him to be honest with me. He has planned romantic trips and getaways and called me every day before this weekend. Now it’s only one-2 phone calls a week, but he acts as though nothing has changed and mentioned taking me somewhere with his family and traveling with mine. What is going on?
- (Melissa) Do you have recommendations for how to figure out qualities you value in a potential partner?
This episode is brought to you by TEXTNOW
The app solves many major challenges that Damona’s clients face in dating today:
- You can keep your main number private
- You can separate your personal and dating contacts
- Plus, It’s easy to use and FREE.
We are proud to collaborate with an app that empowers modern daters to feel safe and secure. If you want more information, check out Damona’s video on when to give out your number to people you meet on dating apps. Click here!
Dates & Mates Deals
Get Better Help: real therapy, convenient and affordable. Get started today and enjoy 10% off your first month. BetterHelp.com/datesandmates