Sometimes it’s hard moving in with someone that has a totally different organizational stance. How do you make it work when love pairs a pack rat and a neat freak together? Guest Monica Fay of Totally Normal Chaos shared her wisdom as a professional organizer to help couples find that middle ground that’s needed when you go from dating to living together.
We talked about:
- The impact organization can have on you personally, as well as in a relationship
- Easy steps you must take BEFORE you hand over a spare key
We also tackled:
- The latest and greatest on the newest season of “Married At First Sight”
- A recent survey that shows the most desirable traits for US singles (and some interesting pick up lines)
- How to cope with dating app harassment
Listen to the full replay HERE!